- At least 3 years experience with .NET development;
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC for developing web applications;
- Proficiency in HTML 5 & CSS 3.0, Bootstrap;
- Solid understanding of OOP principles;
- Dedicated and responsible.
Additional skills/qualifications will be a plus:
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Competent use of English (Reading at least);
- Experience with WCF, WPF technology;
- Experience with Knockout JS;
- Agile methodologies;
- S.O.L.I.D design principles;
- Design patterns.
- Very competitive salary base on the skills with an opportunity to grow;
- Performance bonus programs;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Travel opportunities to other company offices.